**NEW FOR 2018** We will no longer accept checks as a form of payment. Payment must be made by money order, credit card or another PayPal account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your understanding.
This is NOT FOR CERTIFICATION. To become certified please follow this link.
- Download, complete and EMAIL the appropriate form to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If you are paying using PayPal, select your membership and number of enrollees and click the PayPal logo:
How To Gain Membership
Any technician that has been awarded certification as a veterinary technician in the state of RI will receive one year membership to RIVTA.
If you are not certified, you may submit for membership or receive membership as a group. This is open to any technician in RI regardless of education or work experience. Note: General membership in RIVTA does not constitute certification.
If you are a student, you may submit a form for student membership. A copy of proper school identification must accompany the membership application. Student membership includes a quarterly newsletter (via email only) and all other mailings/emails from the RIVTA office. Students will not be listed in the RIVMA directory.
Benefits to Membership
- Quarterly RIVTA Newsletters
- Discounts on RIVTA Sponsored CE Seminars/Conferences
- Discount on NAVTA Membership
- Connect with other Veterinary Technicians in the state of RI
- Get involved with Improving the Quality of the Veterinary Health Care Team