This is NOT FOR CERTIFICATION. To become certified please follow this link.
- Download, complete and EMAIL the appropriate form to email@example.com:
- If you are paying using PayPal, select your membership and number of enrollees and click the PayPal logo:
How To Gain Membership
Any technician that has been awarded certification as a veterinary technician in the state of RI will receive one year membership to RIVTA.
If you are not certified, you may submit for membership or receive membership as a group. This is open to any technician in RI regardless of education or work experience. Note: General membership in RIVTA does not constitute certification.
If you are a student, you may submit a form for student membership. A copy of proper school identification must accompany the membership application. Student membership includes a quarterly newsletter (via email only) and all other mailings/emails from the RIVTA office. Students will not be listed in the RIVMA directory.
Benefits to Membership
- Quarterly RIVTA Newsletters
- Discounts on RIVTA Sponsored CE Seminars/Conferences
- Discount on NAVTA Membership
- Connect with other Veterinary Technicians in the state of RI
- Get involved with Improving the Quality of the Veterinary Health Care Team